2. Kris Bryant No. 17 jersey. On June 27, the National League MVP went 5-for-5 at Cincinnati, becoming the first player to record three home runs and two doubles in the same game. He also fielded the grounder that ended the longest drought in pro sports history. He has the hottest jersey in MLB, and for the fan who has everything, the framed and signed jersey adds a championship touch.
Must C: Bryant’s three home runs
Must C Classic: Bryant smashes three homers
Kris Bryant’s historic night included three tape-measure home runs against the Reds
3. Max Scherzer‘s 20 strikeouts. You helped that May 11 gem by the Nationals right-hander win Best Performance in the Esurance MLB Awards, and now you can save $62.50 on this hand-signed baseball commemorating the rare achievement. Only three other pitchers did it in a nine-inning game. Bonus points for putting it in this NL Cy Young Award display case.
4. Mike Trout‘s through five seasons. It’s still hard to believe that the Angels’ superstar only just turned 25. The Best Major Leaguer in the Esurance MLB Awards, Trout just finished the best five-season start by any player. His progressive WAR since 2012 is 10.8, 9.3, 7.9, 9.4 and 10.6, good for two AL MVP Awards and three runner-up finishes. There is a seemingly endless collection of Trout gear at MLBShop.com, and this is the right time to buy — not only because of the Cyber Monday sale, but also because at the rate he’s going, No. 27 memorabilia will appreciate significantly.
Statcast: Trout robs grand slam
LAA@SEA: Trout covers 81.5 feet to rob a grand slam
Statcast measures Mike Trout’s first step, max speed, distance covered and route efficiency as he robs what would have been a grand slam
5. Vin Scully’s final words as a Dodgers broadcaster were: “I have said enough for a lifetime, and for the last time, I wish you a very pleasant good afternoon.” He retired after 67 years in the business, and now you can give someone a one-of-a-kind reminder by bidding on a No. 67 Dodgers jersey signed by Scully and other Dodger greats. Net proceeds benefit the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation.
6. Ichiro Suzuki‘s 3,000th hit. On Aug 7, he tripled off the wall at Colorado and became the 30th member of the 3,000-hit club. The commemorative memorabilia ranges from a Highland Mint Gold Coin to a Framed 20×24 3,000 Hits Collage, and this Cyber Monday sale is an ideal time to add to your collection as he returns for 2017.
#THIS Ichiro’s 3,000th hit
#THIS Ichiro joins the 3,000 hit club
Ichiro Suzuki joins the exclusive 3,000-hit club with a triple off the right-field wall #THIS
7. Andrew Miller postseason memories. The Indians acquired the lefty before the non-waiver Trade Deadline, and he was named Best Major Leaguer, Postseason, after setting an MLB record with 30 postseason strikeouts and earning AL Championship Series MVP Award honors. You can save $25 on his Highland Mint Photomint or a Women’s Andrew Miller Home Cool Base Jersey.
8. Gary Sanchez‘s record start. The Cyber Monday sale means $82.50 off that $329.99 2016 Topps Now Yankees First Rookie #388-B Card featuring a piece of game-used base. The Yankees’ catcher is a legend in the making after hitting 20 homers with 42 RBIs and a .299 average in just 53 games, the best power start in history.
Must C: Sanchez’s two-HR game
Must C Combo: Sanchez crushes two homers
Gary Sanchez belts two home runs against the Rays, becoming the quickest to 19 homers in Major League history, taking only 45 games
9. Clayton Kershaw‘s save. One of the most epic moments of the postseason came on Oct. 13, when the Dodgers’ ace came on for his first career save in Game 5 of the NL Division Series. Capture the moment and save $45 on the regular $179.98 price by ordering this large framed photo.
“Any time the lineup rolls around, I’m pretty happy about it,” Astros manager A.J. Hinch said that day. “It’s a chance for George to do some damage, which is why he’s one of our more productive players. You don’t see that every often. To have that big a first inning is pretty remarkable.”
Grab that Astros First Time Around Heathered Tee as you wait for his next time up in 2017.
Must C: Springer’s 1st inning
Must C Classic: Springer’s triple, grand slam in 1st
George Springer becomes the first player in 12 years to triple and hit a grand slam in the same inning during the 1st inning vs. the Royals
Use the code “DUGOUT” to take 25 percent off of items, and note that some exclusions apply such as limited-stock merchandise. For those of us who will wait too long to finish our shopping lists, Online Gift Certificates will be the saving grace once again. They can be emailed instantly, and there are also physical MLB.com Gift Cards for those who think of it in time.
Source: Mets News / Get the save: 10 Cyber Monday gift ideas